Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Wednesday with choir, tennis and karate - followed by tramping club for Mike

Hi,

Toby was singing "Non nobis domine" to me after school today.  It was beautiful, and I think he can sing better than me already.  Now I know many of you that know me will be laughing at that because you know how well I sing.  But in all seriousness, Toby knows when to sings other notes.  Unlike my flat singing that hardly changes - but can be very enthusiastic at times!  From what I can gather, his choir music repertoire is extremely varied.  "Non nobis domine" and "Cartoon heroes" are the songs he was singing yesterday.

Mike had a catastrophe yesterday involving a full plunger of coffee and his clothes.  This meant he leapt into a taxi to get home.  Put on a wash (to remove substantial coffee stains) and changed and drove back into town.  He also now has a fantastic burn on his lower leg from coffee scalds.  It looks awful.  Blistered and quite large (maybe 3 or 4 cm diameter).

Anyhow, that meant we could drive home later than usual and still be on time for karate.  Jack attended too and they learned another throwing technique.  I think Toby enjoys those sessions.

Home for tea and then Mike left for tramping club.  I was comatose by the time he got back.  Slept like a log.

Today is beautiful again in Wellington.  Enjoy it if you live here!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment