Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Wednesday with choir, tennis and karate

Hi,

Apparently choir went well.  Tennis too.  I rode to karate furiously, but missed it all.  In fact, I missed Mike too.  He drove down the only bit of road I didn't ride up exactly when I wasn't there.  But he came and picked me up and we went out to dinner with Jack and his dad.  Jack had attended the karate lesson with Toby and by all accounts seemed to enjoy it.

We went to The Oaks Satay Noodle place.  It was pretty good.  Fed 5 people for $70.  Not too shabby.

Then Toby and I came home (via a quick look at Pulsar Maxx - they have action figures, comics, Pokemon trading cards and stuff like that) and went to bed.  Mike came home after tramping club and we fell asleep in super time!

Today is lovely.  My ride in was great.  William was walking to school as we got to the top of our street, so Toby walked with him and I rode from there.  So I was a wee bit earlier than usual.  But I have the Dynamics User Group to attend tonight after work.  Should be good.  Our first one for the year.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment