Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Monday with Keas and parent/teacher interviews

Hi,

Ok - it's official.  My son doesn't listen.  Nothing wrong with his maths (my biggest fear from last year).  But he doesn't listen well.  I am not surprised by the "doesn't listen" comment.  He's 8 years old.  He thinks "Plants versus Zombies" is the only thing deserving of his time.  Everything else is getting between him and his next strategy for surviving the "Zombie Apocalypse".  I am surprised his maths is fine.  This new maths homework book lets me see that he does know maths.

Then I rushed off to Keas where we played games outside.  Good fun!

No Cubs tonight - it's on tomorrow night and at the Sea Scouts!  Cool!

Mike is off sick today.  He slept poorly last night and I think he needs a day to catch up.

The wind is strong this morning - but warm - from the north!  Enjoyed the ride in!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment