Friday, March 18, 2011

The Thursday with a girls night out

Hi,

After having an awful day at work (broken servers) I went out for dinner with some women from work.  One of them is getting married soon.  We went to Casablanca on Cambridge Tce and enjoyed some Moroccan food.  Then we wandered to Courtney Place for a drink.  Mike and Toby popped in and picked me up.  Nice evening.

Tonight is Mike's turn with some work colleagues from his last work.  I have a movie lined up with Toby at home.  I'm looking forward to that!

Then tomorrow is haircut time for me and Toby.  Then swimming.  Bouncy castle pickup and delivery.  Walk up Mt Kaukau.  Sunday is bamboo collecting and sample bow and arrow making (this is the Cub activity on Tuesday night) and a school picnic!  Choice weekend, eh?

I think my parents come back from Hawaii, so they will be settling down somewhere near Brisbane.  Ooooo.

Have a marvellous weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment