Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Monday with no Keas but lots of Cubs prep

Hi,

This glorious weather is lovely.  My ride in was heavenly.  Not even crisp enough for a jersey under my flimsy, yet bright, fluoro jacket.

Last night we rode home together (aaahhhhh - mind you, Mike is powering up the hill at the moment and I had no hope of keeping up) and I started tea while Mike packed away the tent and got the gas tank on (Ma - you weren't here so I ran out of gas!).  A quick spaghetti bolognese and then we were off to Otari Wilton Bush for a practise run of the Cubs walk we're doing tonight. 

As the end of daylight savings approaches, we wonder why we haven't walked in Otari Wilton Bush more often.  We had such a nice time.  It got dark quickly under the bush canopy but we had our head torches so it was all good.

Home and bed for Toby and off to buy tonnes of sausages for the Cub BBQ tonight.  After the walk!  Heheheheh.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment