Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Monday with lovely weather and a nice ride home

Hi,

Monday was supposed to be quite horrid in terms of the weather.  But the promised southerly change was a bit slow in coming and I rode home in lovely weather.

I collected Toby and we went home and prepared homemade burgers.  This is one of Toby's favourite meals.  And we have a whole fresh pineapple, so I chopped off a big slab of it and cooked that up for Mike's burgers.  He likes pineapple in his burgers.  Toby and I think fresh pineapples are lovely.  On their own.

I then went out to collect some things from another Cub leader for Cubs tomorrow.  We're making bows and arrows.  I hope it goes well.

Busy at work today and I have a meeting on Lambtom Quay from 3pm to 5:30pm.  Mike is also going and we drove in so we have some chance of collecting Toby from Skids, feeding him and getting to Cubs for the evening.  Toby's toasted ham and cheese sandwich is sitting in the fridge waiting for the frypan at 6pm.  He'll have to eat it in the car!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment