Friday, July 8, 2011

An evening off!

I didn't do any painting last night, since the carpet layer's not coming today.  We'll knock it off Saturday morning I reckon.

So that meant that we had a totally evening unusual activity - nothing.  Or, just getting the normal stuff done.

Angela had to work slightly late so I grabbed Toby and made dinner.  Spag Bol was Toby's request and I was happy to oblige.  I helped him with his maths homework before dinner, that went well.  I think he is getting it.  He just needs to know that he is getting it and he'll be fine!

Then we fixed Angela's bike.  It's getting a flat tyre every day, so I'm trying a new tyre.  We'll see how that goes.

I got a call from Sue the WTMC Ruapehu Lodge person, we talked about the lodge - food, menus, food ordering, web presence, attracting families - for over an hour.  By that time everyone else was in bed asleep!  So I crawled into bed without waking everyone (I hope).

This morning was good, you can tell that cos I made it in by bus.  Thank goodness it's Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment