Friday, July 22, 2011

The Thursday with Cubs planning - and dinner

Hi,

I managed to get invited for tea to John and Christine's place.  What a great score for a single woman left to fend for herself, eh?  Heheheh.  Well, actually, I did leave Josh to fend for himself - and he did admirably with yummy rye bread and scrumptious toppings.  I got sausages and chicken salad - and it was very good.

I had a quick catch-up with Christine as well (she came home after riding her horse) and then left for the Cubs planning session. Mike has volunteered to run every evening in his absence!  Hah!  Just kidding.  It all went well and I was home by 9:45pm!

Fell asleep and slept soundly with the electric blanket on 3 all night.  It is a southerly!  Brrrr.

Last day at work for a week!  Off to the ski holiday - and it is dumping snow.  Hooray!  While I'm away it is my sisters' birthdays.  Yes - all of them!  Happy birthday Shona, Sharon and Karen.  I'll be thinking of you all.  Have a great day!

I'm off with Josh tomorrow morning to the airport (he's flying to Hawaii and I am flying to Christchurch - incongruous or what?).  Josh wants to wear shorts onto the plane - I want to wear my ski jacket!  Heheheheh.

Have a great week!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment