Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Toby's parent teacher interview

We had Toby's parent teacher interview last night.  His last school report wasn't fantastic - he's slipped for concentration, initiative and leadership.  Conclusion was he just needs to 'knuckle down'.  Time to bring in beatings and imposing unachievable expectations on him I reckon.  OK, let's start with less computer games.

We had a good morning this morning, Toby was up and showered and dressed and breakfasted like clockwork.  Got away fairly early - we drove in so that Cubs logistics can work.  I'm missing cubs tonight, I have to get some concrete laid on Toby's bedroom floor because the carpet layer is allegedly coming on Friday!

Parked in the usual parking building, which has very tight parks, especially later in the morning (like 8:20am).  I've quite often got to wedge the car in so that I have to slide across to the passenger seat and go out the passenger door.  But today was a first - it was so tight a space that I had to climb out the BACK left seat!  It's good I still have some flexibility ay.

No comments:

Post a Comment