Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's cubs night tonight!

Me again, Angela is under the pump.  You can see the change in work at her new job, by the lack of time to do a quick blog entry!

I don't really know what went on at home last night - because straight after dinner I headed out to Vivienne's and they helped me sort out my Linux box.  It's a laptop that we use at Tramping Club as a sandbox for our website.  I needed to change file permissions on it - John set me straight just how to do it.  All good.  Thanks John!

But then I stayed very late, er, very early, talking about the philosophy of open source vs capitalism and all sorts of other things.  To the point where I ended up crashing on their sofa for the night.  It was very comfy and I had a fantastic sleep, John woke me up at about 7:15 which meant I could race back just in time for Angela to leave for work!

In spite of that slightly unusual start to the morning it all went like clockwork.  I dropped Toby off at school and drove in so we can get away quick-sharp for the Cubs logistics.  Lesley is cooking us a 'gourmet meal' tonight!  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment