Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

How amazing was our friend John talking to the Cubs last night?  Every Cubs was totally absorbed by John's presentation.  John went through the different uniforms he had, he told them about places he'd visited and answered their many and varied questions.  What an amazing fellow.  I will ask him back next year for sure!

Before Cubs we scoffed down pizzas at the Sampson house.  Gourmet dinners were noted by their absence.  In fact, because their schools are all off on holiday already, I think we're lucky we got thought of at all.

Tonight is karate night and Mike will take Toby to that.  I took the bus in this morning due to the persistent rain.  So soft, am I not?

Toby has asked us to attend assembly today at 2pm, so Mike drove in and will collect me.  We'll both take a late lunch break.  Should work out ok.

Hope you all have a good day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment