Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Tuesday with dinner out

Hi,

Josh and I met up with Sally and Andrew for a meal at The Royal - the pub right next to my work.  Tuesdays are two-for-one mains and it made for a cheap meal out.  $80 for the four of us.  Can't beat that.  And the steak was perfectly fine fare.

Josh and I caught the bus home (we only had to wait for two minutes so it was great timing) and sorted out Toby's room for him.  The wardrobes are done and look great!  Shame I don't have any time at home before I leave on Saturday morning to get them sorted!

Tonight we're off to see Transformers 3 in 3D.  Then home to finish packing for the ski week (I need to drop off a bag to John and Christine containing my ski boots and helmet as I don't want to have it with me when I wait for hours at Christchurch airport).

Thursday night is Cub planning night for term 3.  That should fill up most of the evening as it generally takes a wee while. 

Time to get stuck into work.  I think Toby and Mike may have visited the book bus yesterday!  Good fun!  Toby loves that!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment