Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Wednesday with karate and painting

Hi,

How do we know when the days of the week change?  The only constant at the moment seems to be painting.  "What day is it?"  "Doesn't matter - we're painting".  Nice.

Anyhow, yesterday was a normal Wednesday for the most part.  Mike did get lots of flooring work done in preparation for the carpet layers tomorrow (Friday) and spent the evening in the closet.  Well, in 4 closets.  He is determined to get them painted before carpet is laid.

This might be easier than he thought as I got a call from the carpet people saying the carpet has been delayed.  Oh dear.  That is a good way to see Mike grumpy.

My bike's back tyre is flat - again.  I am getting a bit frustrated with it - so much so that I nearly bought a new bike this week!  The shop had run out of stock, otherwise I might very well have that new bike.  Now the plan is to buy a new tyre and try that.  Hopefully I can ride all next week.  Otherwise, I will go down and buy the first suitable bike I find!

Time to go and forage for lunch.  I never made any sandwiches today!  Slack.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment