Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Wednesday with karate

Hi,

What a great evening.  Well, for me and Toby.  Mike collected Toby and fed him and took him to karate.  I went home and started tea.  Mike arrived and kept me company until I left to pick up Toby and Mike left to go to tramping club night (followed by hours and hours at work - hey, it's his last week there!).  I knew the "it'll only take 30 minutes to sort it out" would be a stretch.

Tonight (Thursday) is user group night and should be a good one (come and see it, anyone keen on CRM).  Then, Mike is taking me out for dinner.  I am looking forward to that.  Soi, down in Evans Bay.  Should be great fun.  Hannah will look after Toby tonight.  Toby always likes Hannah to babysit him.  I wonder if I can convince her to do some maths with him?

I took the bus in because of the after work activities - that and the strong gusty winds.  The gusts even woke me up last night again.  I think our bedroom at the back of the house used to protect us from them!  This room is a little more exposed.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment