Monday, January 9, 2012

The Monday back at work

Hi,

After two weeks on holiday with no rain and glorious sunshine involving lots of sunscreen and swimming, it was a shock to ride into work this morning.  The rain got me quite wet and I am not looking forward to pulling on my wet gear at the other end of the day!  But it was certainly nice to be back on my bike after a few weeks off.  Not a lot of exercise over the holidays and quite a lot of eating!

I am curious as to how long Mike will be working in Wellington!  I wonder how many days he will get through here before someone asks him to go to Sydney!  Let's see, eh?

We have inadvertently forgot to book Toby into a school holiday programme!  Whoops.  Mike is going to text the Skids owner and turn up and hopefully get Toby in today!  Ma is keen on us sending him to her place for a week so we'll sort that out this week.  Fingers crossed as Toby says he'd like that!

Anyhow - I hope to get some holiday blog sorted out so you can see what we got up to!  If I get some time.

Have a great 2012! 

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment