Friday, January 13, 2012

The Thursday with a movie

Hi,

Yesterday was so sticky but today isn't quite as bad due to the galeforce winds and lashing rain.  It is still warm - just not quite so sticky.  But sunshine is peeking through from time to time so it may even end up worse than yesterday for stickiness.

I met Christine after work yesterday and we went to see The Iron Lady.  It was superb - great acting from everyone.  Well worth the effort.

It's Friday today!  Yay!  We have haircuts lined up for our mop tops tomorrow morning and that is about it.  I have a tentative shopping expedition on Sunday morning with Christine to purchase a summer wardrobe for me.  Tentative because I hate shopping and I might not be bothered!

Have a marvellous weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment