Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Wednesday with dinner out

Hi,

Benjamin collected Toby from Skids and looked after him for the evening while Mike and I met up with Sally and Andrew for dinner.  It was good to see Sally and Andrew and catch up with them.  I also think I have arranged Toby to stay with them for my birthday weekend while Mike whisks me off to Nelson.  A few wee details to sort out (namely, Toby getting off the school bus at the right moment to find Sally in town).  We had dinner at Voodoo Lounge in Manners Street.  Southern American cuisine - quite yummy too.

Benjamin is such a lovely boy - his parents should be proud.  Toby enjoys his company.  They demolished their pizzas last night!  Good on them!

My bike is in for a service today - its first one.  And a new carrier for panniers.  I have been wearing a backpack with this new bike and I am looking forward to going back to the panniers - so much easier when riding!  I can't wait!

Caught the bus in as a consequence of the service being done today.  It is a bit windy here.  Might be a fun ride home!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment