Friday, January 20, 2012

The Thursday with a movie

Hi,

Well, Benjamin looked after Toby and Vivienne, John and I went out for dinner (Nicolinis for some pasta - John had a steak).  Mike joined us for the movie at 8pm at The Embassy.  We saw Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and it was very good.  However, it was a "first" for me.  The first movie at a cinema that I have ever slept in!  Woke up when someone got shot right at the end.  Still have no idea what actually happened.  Think that was the baddie being shot.  Maybe the late night the night before, combined with a nice dinner, warm, dark cinema...

Anyhow, today I drove in because I have a three hour lunch break to take Toby to get his new uniform for school.  Phew!  And I have to work late to make up the time and get a major release of work out today.  Roll on the weekend!

Tomorrow morning Mike and Toby are off tramping in the Tararuas.  They are due back on Sunday evening.  It's a long weekend here for us so we're back at work on Tuesday!  I have a party to attend on Saturday night.  Should be entertaining.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment