Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Monday where we said goodbye to the Sampsons

Hi,

The great run of weather continues with this morning (Tuesday) possibly being even better than yesterday.  The humidity has dropped, the sky is blue, the harbour is like a millpond, the hills beyond are all shades of blue.  I clicked the bike into top gear and hurtled down the hill this morning.  It was fun.

Yesterday was also lovely - I rode straight to the Sampson's house and we had dinner there.  It was the last dinner and drinks we'll have with them here in Wellington in that house.  They move up to Auckland on Thursday.  I hope they all settle in really quickly up there.  And we have to visit several times a year!

Tonight Benjamin is looking after Toby and Mike and I are off to a tramping club party.  Oooo.  Oooo.  Hmmm.  It's a BBQ, so the weather couldn't be better!  I am sure it'll be fun, but I hardly know the people.  Mike will enjoy it I am quite sure.

Time for a cup of tea.  Have a wonderful day!  Hope the weather where you are is as good as here!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment