Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Monday with warm weather

Hi,


I rode home on Monday evening to collect wee Toby and make dinner. We had an online shopping grocery drop due that evening, but I had bought the ingredients for tea already. Cooked up beef strogonoff and had a lovely dinner. It was so warm - 22 degrees still at 6pm. Wow! Groceries arrived and the pantry is full again now. When I went to bed to read at about 8pm, I had to open the French doors in the bedroom for heat relief. Nice!

Mike had to prepare for the accountant (we're seeing them at 5pm today) and I fell asleep reading before he came to bed. Heheheh. He tidied away my book and turned out my light!

Toby's last day of school holidays today! He is pretty excited now. Hope he likes his new school.

Busy few weeks at work now. Not that this is an unusual thing. Heheheh.

Sally and Andrew should be starting their walk today I think. They are in Abel Tasman and enjoying good weather (I hope).

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment