Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Tuesday back at work

Hi,
The weather continues its great run and the ride down the hill this morning was wonderful. Kicked the bike into top gear and pedalled like mad down the hill. I really must put the bike computer back on to see how fast I am going. I'd hate to be breaking any speed limits - kinda. Heheheheh. There was a misty cloud just over Mt Vic and it gave the sun a filter and made the harbour look ethereal. Somes/Matiu was like a silhouette in the stillness of the harbour. Gorgeous.
Last night I missed the visit by Aspen Landscapes. They came to check out our garden and hopefully come up with some cool ideas. Mike said he required smelling salts to revive him when he had a look at the concrete slab held up by rotting railway sleepers. The rest of it he seemed okay with! That's good! Let's see, eh?

Tonight Benjamin is collecting Toby from Skids holiday programme and looking after him while Mike and I have dinner out. Should be very nice. I must find out how late I can leave my bike here before the building is alarmed (apparently it is alarmed overnight). Then I can ride home with Mike afterwards. We shall see.

Tomorrow night is Cubs planning night. Got to sort out the Cub Camp and Term 1 activities. It's going to take a while I think.

My routine has changed a bit. I am waking up at 5.30am (ooohhh - Sally, how do you do that early morning thing every morning? - two mornings have been enough for me) and getting to work by 7am. This is to be able to leave work by 4pm every day. However, that isn't likely really. But I live in hope. Toby will be coming home around that time from his new school this year. My theory is to be home at the same time as him and help him with homework while I prepare tea. Theories are good to have anyway. Right?

Have a marvellous day. I hope the weather where you are is a wonderful as here!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment