Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Wednesday with Roz!

Hi,

Wednesday morning I thought I hadn't chatted to my friend Roz for ages so I tried to find her email address in my inbox but failed.  Then, about 30 minutes later she texted me!  Nice.  And she was in Wellington!  Even nicer.  And wanted lunch on Thursday.  Woo hoo!  She must have known.

Anyhow, I met Mike for lunch yesterday at Wagamama with Aidan and her mother (Susan - over from the US) and the boys.  It was so nice to see Susan again and glad the weather has been lovely for her.

Later Roz said she couldn't meet me for lunch on Thursday and she was heading back to Auckland so could I meet up for coffee after work.  Mike said yes, so I drove the wee green car in after dinner and met Roz.  I had a scrumptious pot of tea (Rooibos with vanilla flavouring).  The waitress was astonished at me asking for milk in it.  But it was very nice that way.  Then I zipped home with Roz to show her our house and our new coffee table!  Mike has purchased one on Trade Me.  Ooooo.

This morning is windy and grey - but still quite warm.  The ride down the hill was a little gusty at times.  I think we're off to a movie tonight after work.  With Vivienne (and John?).  Benjamin is going to look after Toby.  No idea what is on.  I shall go to whatever has the most votes from people that know!

Enjoy the day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment