Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Tuesday with a party and Benjamin's babysitting

Hi,

Benjamin collected Toby from Skids yesterday and looked after him well while we went to a tramping club's committee BBQ party.  The weather was glorious and it was an enjoyable evening.  I did find a few people I knew to chat to, so it was all good!  And sitting on grass in the sunshine eating yummy food is always a pleasant pastime.

We did get home later than anticipated and I was asleep in seconds of my head hitting the pillow.  Toby has a day with Jack today, instead of Skids (despite Toby wanting to go to Skids today to meet up with Jonny for the water fight).  I am sure Toby will be very happy.

If you reply to these emails I may not answer for days.  Where I am working at the moment (and possibly through to late June) has gmail blocked so I can't read emails here.  Use my work one if you want to email me.

More great weather today.  The ride down the hill was fantastic again.  The wind has picked up slightly and there is some cloud around.  But, not too shabby!

I will ride home and collect Toby from Jack's place and head home to cook some tea.  I sense chicken schnitzels coming on!

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment