Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

Yesterday the grey morning turned into a glorious day around lunchtime.  I walked along the waterfront to work from the client site and grabbed some documents and ate lunch on the waterfront with Mike.  Very nice.  When I rode home, Toby was getting ready for a sleepover with Alex.  He was packing his own bag - even remembered his toothbrush!  What a good boy.

Mike and I had a lovely dinner (stir fry chicken - ta Mike) and went to bed early.  The things you do when you have an evening to yourselves!

This morning we dropped Toby's bag off at Skids so he has a lunch when he gets dropped off there!  And we rode into together.  It was superb.  My new bike still has fat tyres and no bike computer but it goes down the hill like stink compared to my old bike.  Going up is another matter.  Gravity is difficult to ignore no matter what.  Mike said he got up to 58 km/h following me down this morning - and I was pulling away from him!  Wow!  Way cool.

The weather is so humid.  Sticky, sticky.  I rode in wearing just my t-shirt.  Too hot for the fluoro jacket.

I am going to see The Iron lady tonight after work with Christine.  Should be good.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment