Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The weekend with three days!

Hi,

Can I request all weekends be three days long?  So nice.  Mike and Toby went tramping on Saturday morning till Sunday late afternoon with the tramping club.  They had a great time by the sound of it.  I spent my time reading and watching some of the DVDs Mike got me for Christmas.

I also sent to John's party on Saturday night (otherwise I would have been away tramping too).  This was John's 50th and a big deal.  Family and friends were there and John cooked up a storm on the BBQ.  The theme was Hawaiian 70s cop shows.  Josh lent me the best shirt ever (a real authentic Hawaiian one!) and with a sarong I was off.  I blended in quite well with other people.  Fortunately.

Monday was spent looking at our new computer and trying to sort out our old one before we retire it to Sally and Andrew's place.  Toby played with Alex and enjoyed that a lot.

This week is busy once more.  Mike and I have a Cubs planning session on Thursday night, and dinner out on Wednesday night.  Lucky it is a short week!

Have a great week.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment