Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Monday with dinner out

Hi,

Turns out that Mike had to go home to sort out Toby's social life and the ensuite for the builder coming today!  Yikes!  So he missed out on the work social club event involving eating and beer tasting.  But the non beer drinker went.  And Sally and Andrew also went along.

We had a good time - I enjoyed my food.  We went to the Little Beer Quarter in Edward St and they were struggling to keep up service.  Our matched beers to our courses all came out at the start well before any food.  And I got my (very scrumptious) meal last.  I had ordered the only vegetarian dish at our table.  But it was a wonderful stack of roasted veges with feta.  Yummy!  See?  I can eat veges.



While we waited for our meals, Sally and Andrew and I named all fifty states of the USA.  Well, apart from Nebraska and Wisconsin.  Those must be cheeky states!  Imagine forgetting about them?  We were a bit horrified as we got obscure states like Wyoming and missed a huge album by Bruce Springsteen and the place we eat our burgers at!  We also named the first 20 elements in the periodic table.  A bit of an easier task.  I ignored Andrew's suggestion of the 18 European union countries.  Hahahah.

Mike demolished all of the ensuite. 



Cubs tonight.  They are all going for the Artist badge en masse.  Should be fun!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment