Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

Mike collected me from work and we picked up Burger Wisconsin on the way home.  So nothing on and no cooking.  Awesome.  We sat and watched television and eventually went to bed where Mike fell asleep in about 3 seconds.  Astonishing abilities.

While sitting watching television, Mike pulled off my shoes and socks and I got tickles.  Always welcome, thank you very much.  However, he said my feet were smelly - which is a bit odd as that isn't normal.  Eventually I smelled them too.  Hey - was he right?  And then I clicked.  We still had the remains of a lovely blue cheese next to us on the table.  Hahahah.  My feet do not smell!  But blue cheese most certainly does. 

We walked into town this morning.  Very pleasant.  It looks like it might rain at any time though.  I wonder if I'll get wet riding home?  Mike will work late and I'll collect him from the supermarket after he has bought our groceries.  No milk, no bread, no butter in our house.  Aaarrghhh.

Hahahah.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment