Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

Oh - it is Karen's birthday today! Happy birthday wee girl.

At 4pm the other Cub leader texted me to say he couldn't make it for the Cubs session.  I texted Mike to call him up for active duty and he heroically shunted aside his work he had lined up and came and ran the Cubs session with me.  He did a great job - on top of his threatening man-flu (so he tells me).  Thanks, Mike.

Sigh - it does make it a bit hard when the other Cub leaders can't make it.  I think we need to recruit more leaders.

Busy few days at work - busier than usual.  And parent/teacher interview this afternoon.  I think I will need to go back to work after that to get through a bit more.  I have a two hour session today to run and an eight hour one tomorrow.  Yikes!  I am unsure I can talk for two hours let alone eight of them!

I do have a lunch date with Aidan to look forward to today though.  Some bright light in the murkiness of work.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment