Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

I rode home in lovely conditions, completely different to the downpour I rode to work in.  Got dinner ready for Toby (he was the one that chose 2 minute noodles - not me!) and waited for Jack to arrive before we left for Wrights Hill. 

The tour was fascinating - but the boys were very noisy and my ears were ringing a bit by the end.  The whole tour was worth the five minutes when we stepped out of the observation office to see the stunning view of Wellington.  The evening was clear and there was no wind.  Lower Hutt looked lovely shimmering in the cool evening air.  It really was amazing.  And I got to see stars I don't usually see from our house.

My ride in this morning was also lovely.  Blue skies - no wind.  A day to fall in love with Wellington all over again.

I have early Toby pick up duties today so will work from home for the last bit of the day.

Mike was busy in Sydney again - with work drinks after work to meet the new Australia manager.  Ooooo.

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment