Friday, August 24, 2012

The Thursday with nothing

Hi,

Mike and I rode home together - if you can call it "together" when I leave Mike way behind in my wake.  Hahahah.  The benefits of riding every day versus being soft and taking buses and driving.  It was a very pleasant evening - the sun was going down and the Orongorongos looked lovely.

Once home we cooked dinner and watched television altogether.  Toby was so good - he ran up and made us all dessert (ice cream in a cone - aren't we lucky?).

Our ensuite floor is almost done.  So I guess we can schedule in the next step soon.  Hooray!

Petone Winter Carnival tomorrow - I think I will take Toby.  The rugby starts at the same time as the fireworks though.  I might have to watch the rugby at a later time.  Or just watch the second half.  And I think Mike and Andrew might be keen for some Beervana beer tasting.

Sunday looks like it might be a day tramp for Mike and Andrew.  Should be good!

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment