Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

My ride home was early as I had the Toby and Alex collection duties at the library at 4pm.  I picked them up and fired up my laptop at home and continued working as if I was in the office.  No bother at all.  I worked for ages though.  But the upside is, I can make a fantastic cup of tea at home!  So I was happy.

Fed Toby, surfed the internet for a while (chatted to Mum and Dad on Facebook) and we went to bed to read.  Spoke to Mike in Sydney and fell asleep.  Nothing eventful at all.

I do seem to have a slightly scratchy throat and my nose is contemplating whether it should start using the box of tissues on my desk a bit more.  I think it is all a figment of my imagination.  I am perfectly healthy.  I'm away on holiday in two days.  I can't possibly get sick now after being well all through winter.  Heheheh.

Venus was stunning again this morning.  I showed Toby as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and he made the appropriate murmurs of a dutiful son humouring his mother.  He knows how to keep me happy.

My ride in was lovely - today is another glorious day in Wellington.

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment