Friday, August 31, 2012

The Thursday with nothing

Hi,

Another gorgeous morning in Wellington.  And another stunning view of Venus this morning.  Jupiter is now quite a bit higher than Venus, but still very bright too.

I drove in with Toby and met Andrew off his train at 7.30am because he is off in Mike's absence to Scots College for Father's Day.  I hope Andrew enjoys himself.  Toby informs me they will be doing some skipping (Scots is promoting skipping for exercise at the moment and they are all practising for a huge skip-a-thon), so I hope Andrew has comfy shoes on!  Thank you, Andrew.

I rode home last night and just got home in time to relieve Kevin of his duties.  Yingjie has her car fixed, which is good news.

Tomorrow morning Toby and I are off to Brisbane for four days to visit Mum and Dad.  We have to get up at 3am tomorrow morning.  Ooooo.  Hahahah.  Adventure time.  Just wait till we fly back in at midnight on Tuesday and Toby has to get up 5 hours later for school.  Uh ha.  That will be the telling moment.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment