Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

I rode home and got dinner ready for Toby.  He was still happy after his wonderful weekend (he declared it the best of the year - then upgraded the weekend to the best of his life.  Perhaps too many hours playing Minecraft?).  We then got into bed early and watched an episode of Man vs Wild (Bear was running around Norway) and then read briefly before falling sleep.

Mike is busy but happy in Sydney.  This time he is staying in our work's apartment in central Sydney.  I got a text from him asking why we don't live there.  Hmmmmm.

My ride in this morning was damp.  Yingjie had an accident with her car door yesterday as she was parking it at the library.  The wind caught it as she opened it and then a car clipped it.  It doesn't shut.  So I drove the boys and Yingjie to the library.  As I got my bike ready, it started to pur down.  I was drenched in a few minutes and the ride down the hill was fun.  No wind to speak of but lots of cold, fat raindrops.

Cubs tonight - we're off to explore the Wrights Hill fortress.  They are opening it just for us.  Should be great fun!

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment