Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Monday with Cub planning

Hi,

Mike and I rode home together in lovely weather.  We made dinner and then I ended up having to scoff it down to rush off for the Cub planning session.  We planned out term 4 and it looks like a lot of fun.  I told them I wasn't going to be a leader in 2013.  Time for Toby to be a Cub without his mother hovering over him.  He'll be a sixer for that year too.

Home to bed.  Toby had a tooth fall out yesterday and I do believe the tooth fairy visited overnight.  Lucky boy.  He is off to the dentist tomorrow with Nana.  His appointment is at 12.15.

Mike and I rode into work together this morning too.  Very pleasant.  It looks like rain and the roads were a little wet, bit it stayed dry for us.  All good!

I have found three good bruises from my fall at the weekend.  Two on my legs and one on my upper arm.  I probably landed (maybe several times) on my skis or poles as I tumbled and slid.  Mike says the one on my right leg looks awfully like a ski edge.  Hahahah.

Time for a tea.
Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment