Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Wednesday with nothing but Mike packing

Hi,

I rode home yesterday in lovely conditions once more.  I was a little tuckered out for some reason - was it a strong headwind?  Anyhow, home to eat dinner that Mike and Toby had cooked.  Toby is working towards his home help badge and made us a lovely omelette for dinner.  And a salad.  The salad could be termed "rustic" or "country" as it was very chunky.  Large pieces of red onion and carrot along with the lettuce and tomato.  Toby may be showing us his future cuisine tendencies.

Mike packed (sort of) for his Sydney trip and woke at 3.50am to finish getting ready.  He may have been running late because the taxi company rang him at 4.25am.  Hahahah.  Anyhow, he was on the flight this morning safely.  Hopefully it all goes well today and tomorrow in Sydney and he has a great weekend with Karen and Scott and the girls.

Meanwhile, my weekend is flat out.  I triple booked myself for Saturday and managed to wriggle out of one of them (mainly because they in turn had double booked themselves and our presence would have been more hassle).  The other two I think I am able to juggle.  I have clay target shooting for work (organised business games) on early Saturday morning and then home briefly to get ready for the day walk at Makara beach I am running.  Any takers?  The weather is supposed to be awful.

Saturday night at midnight Toby and I pick up Grandy from the airport then Sunday we have a family lunch.  Woo hoo!

Busy at work.  My ride in was lovely again this morning - no sign of any rain so far despite the forecast suggesting there would be some around this morning.  Time for tea.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment