Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

I love school holidays!  No Cubs to go to on a Tuesday.  Mike and I rode home together (I do like doing that) and I made dinner.  Then I took Mike out for a romantic night at the supermarket.  Hahahah.

Back home and I think I was asleep in seconds while Mike worked.

Toby and Nana are in town this morning.  Toby has his dental appointment.  Perhaps we'll get to see them.  Mike has to drive in because he is meeting a tradesman back home at some stage.  Phew!  The bathroom is fair coming along!

My ride in was wonderful this morning.  Absolutely bone-dry roads.  I flew down the hill, possibly going faster than I ought.  But it was fun!

Mike has to pack for Sydney tonight.  He catches the early morning flight tomorrow morning.  We'll see him late Tuesday.  Sounds like he has a good weekend planned with the Kittos.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment