Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Wednesday with nothing - fortunately

Hi,

Two late nights in a row meant I was exhausted when I got home.  The fiercely strong northerly didn't help any either.  Mum and I made dinner and I dashed off to collect Mike from working late and collapsed into bed not long after that.  It was nice to clock up closer to 8 hours sleep than the 4 or 5 hours the last two nights.  I can't cope with sleep deprivation.  That much is clear.

The ride in this morning was fast - roads are still dry.

I had breakfast at The Royal (pub next to work on Lambton Quay) and collected the trophy for the winners of the Mixed Clay Target Shooting Business Games 2012.


Wow.  How flash!  Nice breakfast too!  We also got some wee backpacks and a $50 vouchers for the Wellington Indoor Sports venue.  Luckily that is where Junglerama is located.  I sense a Saturday morning play time for Toby coming up soon.

Sunny now.  Better get stuck into work after my huge breakfast.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment