Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

Mike and I rode home yesterday evening together for the first time in a wee while.  It was a lovely ride - and the weather is even more gorgeous this morning.  Our ride in this morning was fabulous.

Yesterday my mother came into town and bought us some extra plates.  I did have to eat out of a bowl on Sunday because we have 13 plates and 14 people came for lunch.  Now we have 17 plates and I rather think that seating is now the limiting factor - not plates or cutlery!

Mike didn't have coffee at home this morning, and as a consequence (so he says) his routine was all wrong and he forgot to pack a shirt.  He is off up Lambton Quay looking for any shop open in order to buy himself a new shirt.

Cubs tonight - first day back for the term.

Have a wonderful day!  Enjoy the sunshine if you can.  If it was me with leisure time (what is that concept?), I'd be finding a sunny spot and reading for a while.  Mmmmm.  Dreaming is free.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment