Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Wednesday with a trip to school

Hi,

We sorted out complicated logistics easily and Mike and Toby collected me outside work at 5.15pm for the trip to Scots.  We got there with a few minutes to spare and Toby took us around the classroom and showed us his portfolio of work.  He is class captain at the moment.  This is a voted position and he gets a special seat at his desk and can sit in the armchair any time he likes (others have to vacate it if he wants it).  I think he is quite enjoying this.  We also played paddle tennis with him outside and I really enjoyed that.  I must play real tennis with him at weekends.

After that we went to the Thai restaurant in Miramar and had a yummy dinner.
Toby finished it off with a fantastic dessert!

Off to tramping club as Mike was on the door to meet and greet (and told me my job was to rugby tackle anyone that didn't pay!).

Home to bed and we all had a great sleep (unlike the previous night).  However, Mike is in bed now with a migraine.  Poor chap.  I hope he feels better soon.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment