Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

I had such a good day on Tuesday - the weather was exceptionally good.  And I had a mid afternoon ride up and down the waterfront because I met Aidan T unexpectedly at the train station.  Well worth getting into bike gear for during the day.  And it made me think about summer lunchtime rides as a semi regular thing.  Nice.

I rode home with Mike and we ate a yummy dinner cooked by Ma before I dropped Ma off at The Pickle Jar where she was gate crashing anyone that wanted another team mate for the quiz and we all went to Cubs.  It was such a great evening.  Perhaps because I was still happy from my day!

Rode in this morning but the weather seems a little less settled.  High overcast and a bit of wind.  Never mind - still had fun leaving cars behind coming down the hill.

Forgot to mention that our team won the mixed clay target shooting competition.  Woo hoo!  We collect our prize tomorrow morning at the prize giving ceremony.  How funny.


Toby also got a credit for his English exam he did last term.  We're very proud of his first attempt - he did well.  Well done wee boy.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment