Friday, October 5, 2012

The Thursday with no Mike

Hi,

Well, Mike landed safely in Sydney.  It is odd having a three hour time difference; it means we hardly get any time to chat.  Lucky it is a short visit and Sydney moves to their daylight savings hour this Sunday.

I rode home yesterday in lovely conditions once again.  We had great weather for cycling this week.  Marvellous.  It is all supposed to pack in for Saturday.  Great.  Just when I have a whole day of outdoor activity planned.  I'm in a work team for clay target shooting tomorrow morning.  Let's hope I don't bruise myself as spectacularly as I did last year.  Then leading a day walk - in forecast galeforce winds.  Nice.

When your husband is away you get to do all manner of things.  This morning I took the wee green car in for its WoF.  It failed a week ago due to fancy, but manic, flashing indicators and bald rear tyres.  Both fixed thanks to Mike and it passed with flying colours this morning.

Mike's mother has been looking after Toby this week and I can tell he is very happy with that arrangement, even if she makes him leave the computer regularly.  Hahahah.  It's good for him!

The weekend beckons with its manic schedule.  And Mum arrives at midnight tomorrow.  Yay!  Can't wait.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment