Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Monday with nothing

Hi,

After a frustrating day at work, riding home the long way was just the right medicine.  The strong northerlies meant I was two minutes slower than my fastest time - but I am sure I will get faster soon enough.  Even into the teeth of a galeforce northerly.  Just have to keep trying.

Mike cooked a lovely meal (stir fry beef) and we had a bath.  We are nothing if not clean since the bath was installed!

Went to bed and read for a while.  I fell asleep reading and Mike rescued my Kindle and turned out my light.  But he wanted me to stay awake and chat for a few more minutes while he finished some emails.  And although some part of me was willing, the sleepy part took over and I was asleep again in seconds.

The weather is warm and wet today - with wind.  So we piked and caught the bus.  But if it clears up I will ride to Cubs tonight.  It is at Makara Beach so would be a great ride!

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment