Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Wednesday with nothing

Hi,

Well, not really nothing because it was our wedding anniversary day.  I was on the early Toby (and Alex) pick up from the library.  I cooked tea and then read a bit while Toby played on the computer.    Mike went to tramping club after work so Toby and I drove in to get him and caught up (briefly) with Ilske (freshly back from her holiday to Italy and Netherlands, the upshot of which she is now freshly single).  Then the three of us went to Strawberry Fare for dessert to celebrate.

Toby had an awesome chocolate madness, Mike had chocolate/lemon cheesecake and I had banoffee pie (which was lovely but I could only manage half of it).

Back home and a very pleasant sleep, despite seeing a massive spider crawl alongside the bed fleeing from the horrible weather outside.  Didn't keep me awake.

This morning is lovely (if still breezy) and my ride in was great.  I have a Christmas dinner tonight after work for work, and another function after work tomorrow (and yes, it is family Toby party time tomorrow and Mike knows he'll have to run the show).  Then a hectic weekend.  Well, a hectic Saturday.  Sunday is free!  Free!  I might do some Christmas shopping and get most of it over and done with.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment