Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Tuesday that feels like Monday

Hi,

I had a bad case of Monday-itis yesterday at work.  After my fantastic three day weekend it was hard to knuckle down.  However, eventually reality seeped in and I got my work done.

Happy anniversary to us today.  13 years married (and twenty years together).  Yay!

Tuesday evening is Cubs night so I rode home early-ish and battled a vicious head wind.  So much so that I was completely worn out by the time I got to the bottom of the hill, let alone the top!  Christine passed me on the way up and it was a tired (but happy) "hello" that wafted up in her wake.

Cooked tea for me and Toby (and leftovers for lunch today) and off to Cubs with Jack.  We were up on Wrights Hill in the gale and occasional rain.  Jo and I "volunteered" for making hot chocolate and nipped back down the hill to make litres of the stuff.  A perfect Cubs night.  Toby had a blast playing Capture the Flag (or CTF as he called it).

Dropped off Jack, picked up Mike (he was working late) and home to bed.  We slept so well.  Great!

This morning's ride was hairy in the wind and slightly damp roads.  But it is supposed to dry up towards the evening.  Good!

We have a piano in our house now.  Mike called up a piano removalist and tuner chap and it was installed yesterday.  He took away the action (whatever that really means) and is re-conditioning that piece and then we're good to go on Friday.  I can't wait!  I may have to take lessons too!

Have an incredible day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment