Friday, December 14, 2012

The Thursday with user group and no Toby

Hi,

Mike and I stayed for the user group session last night after work.  Then we rode home the long way up Ngaio Gorge.  The head wind was a lot stronger than yesterday and I think that accounted for my thirty seconds longer ride than yesterday.  But it is a great ride.

Toby went out to see War of the Worlds last night in Auckland.  I think he would have enjoyed that a lot.  I didn't hear from him after he was at the fish n chip shop before it.

Friday is a social whirlwind for me.  Breakfast with Roz before she heads back to Auckland.  Morning tea with Aidan T.  Lunch with Margaret before she heads back to Sydney.  I'll have to work late to make up the time.

Margaret arrived yesterday from Sydney and gave Mike 6 Krispy Kreme donuts of his very own.  So we drove out to Sally and Andrew last night after we got home and had a cup of tea and ate them.  Very pleasant.  And the weather was so lovely that it was a pleasure in the wee green car.

Weekend looming.  I want to try and sort out the road bike.  And we need a costume for the work Christmas party tomorrow night.  Oooo.  Pants!

We have a working piano at home now too - thanks to Mike's parents.  I am hoping for a Friday night Christmas Carol session.

Have a fantastic weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment