Friday, December 7, 2012

The Thursday with a work dinner

Hi,

Mike is picking up the slack from his wife's social whirlwind week.  After work I went to Leuven for dinner with work colleagues and had a great time.  I ate my way through three quarters of a pot of mussels.  Yum!  Drove a colleague home and headed home to my boys.  They had cooked up a storm (and left the evidence in the kitchen - but that's okay) and were watching a fascinating documentary on Curiosity on Mars.

 To bed - woke up early though - 4.30am.  Oooooo.  Bit too early.

Nice ride in.  And I need to get a bit of riding in over summer as I have said yes to a cycling leg of a duathalon with Aidan T in late February.  Hahahah.  Bit of fun.  It is quite short so it'll be absolutely fine.  Apart from the 500m run I have to do at the start.  Uh oh!

I have another work function tonight that I will try to get away early from.  It's Toby's family party tonight.  Whoops.  Yes - I have accidentally double booked.  But Mike will salvage it with takeaways.

And I think we're having Toby's party on Sunday morning now due to a suitable movie on at that time.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment