Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Wednesday with dinner and tramping club - kinda

Hi,

The day cleared up yesterday from misty beginnings to a mighty awesome day.  And today is even better - no wind at all.  I loved my ride into work this morning.  Spectacular.

I had lunch with a client yesterday and she gave me a Christmas tin full of baked cookies.  How nice is that?  She says I helped her heaps.  Hardly - she was great all on her own.  Apparently she says the tin has to come back full.  She hasn't tried my baking before, obviously.  Ma - I need you!  Hahahah.

Went out for dinner after work with Sally and Andrew and Mike joined us.  We went to the Hop Garden and I ate Eggplant stuffed with quinoa and artichokes.  It was yummy!


I drove Sally home and had a nice cup of tea and then came back for Mike and Andrew.  We dropped Andrew home and just to prove beyond a shadow of anyone's doubt that I do enjoy driving, Mike and I went home the long way via Haywards and Pauatahanui.  It made it a late night (11pm when we got home) but the evening was made for driving and singing!

We collect Toby from Wellington airport at 8pm tonight.  I can't wait!  I am very excited.  I wonder if it will make today race or crawl?

Have a fabulous day.  One more working day left for the year.  I might try to blog over Christmas and New Years, but I am hopeless at that!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment