Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Saturday in Sydney

Hi,

I am typing this in boiling hot Sydney.  Hahahah - Karen and Scott say it is a relief for it to be so cool.  Apparently they had a 41C day a few days back.

I have overdosed on iced coffee already.  One of my favourite brands now has "Extra Shot" - wow!  Are they trying to lure me back to Australia to live?  Fortunately for me (and my bank account), New Zealand now makes suitable iced coffees easily available in the supermarkets.  No moving for us, thanks.

Karen and I have been swapping books (the electronic versions our respective husbands are only too pleased to note - no reason to extend bookshelf space!) and chatting about them.

Mike and I doubled up on the croissant order for Christmas Day when we popped over to the bakery.  12 is plenty - 24 might be a bit too much to munch through.  Reminder to us - ask Karen before making any hasty Christmas purchases.  She has everything in hand.

Okay - time to head off and get some shopping done.  Something healthy?  What?  Really?  Hahah.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment