Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Monday with sleep

Hi,

That is a Monday best forgotten.  Actually, in my sleep-deprived state, I can hardly remember it already.  I rode home and got tea ready.  Mike got home and a nice time and we all ate.  I sat around moping (actually, not too sure it was moping - just catatonic really) until Mike suggested we got to bed to watch something.  I chose a David Attenborough documentary on plants.  I think I saw 5 minutes of it.

Yep - I think I had about ten hours sleep last night.  Zombie sleep.  The sort of sleep where if the apocalypse had happened, I would have slept through it.

I rode my bike in this morning and had a lovely ride.  Can't wait for the ride home now.  I think a week in Sydney has given me withdrawals.  Tomorrow I will pick up my other bike's wheel and hopefully that will solve the issue of my noisy bike.  And I can go for a long bike ride over Easter somewhere.  I fancy trying between 30 and 50 km.  I'll have a chat to Andrew and figure out a nice ride for me.

Mike and Toby are fine - they also had ten hours sleep.  We'll all be a box of birds today.  Our concreting isn't done yet - they are working on the neighbour's retaining wall.  Fair enough too.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment