Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Wednesday with nothing but I feel like I did something

Hi,

Mike and I rode home together.  Well, sort of.  He stopped on Lambton Quay for something and I made it through the intersection before the lights changed and I never saw him again until much, much later.  Defeats the purpose of a romantic bike ride home together.

Tidied up a bit at home and got homework done.  Mike checked out the neighbours and then to bed.

Today is lovely here in Wellington.  But all this lovely weather means we have hardly any water left.  Lucky we're going to Sydney on Saturday where they have had loads of rain and we can be profligate with our water usage.  Well, more so than here at any rate.  Bath anyone?

Busy at work.  User group tonight too.  Phew.

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment